Our Department of Notaries works all year long, 24 hours a day, to give public faith regarding the creation, transmission, modification, extinction or resolution of acts, contracts and non contentious matters of diverse nature.
The function exercised by notaries takes place in Honduras and abroad, as long as the act or contract takes effect in Honduras, regardless of the nationality of the person the requests or appears in the transaction.
The non contentious matters submitted to the consideration of our notaries are listed below:
- Ad-perpetuam information.
- Authentication of copies and signatures.
- Cease of community.
- Conciliation and Arbitration.
- Constitution and incorporation of businesses.
- Correction of Civil Records.
- Civil and Commercial contracts.
- Civil Marriage.
- Definition of property lines.
- Divorce by mutual consent.
- Execution of guarantees in secured transactions.
- Family estates.
- Issuance of Certificates.
- Legal separation.
- Partition of property
- Voluntary emancipation.
- Transfer of property belonging to minors.
- Solemn inventory
- Wills and trusts.