- Master in Constitutional Law
Universidad de Valencia (Spain)
- Laws Master (LL.M.)
Loyola University (U.S.A.)
- Juris Doctor (Law Degree) with orientation in Commercial Law.
Catholic University (Honduras)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundry Specialist (CAMS)
Current Professional Experience:
- Professor of Law
Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC)
- Corporate Legal Counsel (Anti-Money Laundry and Compliance)
Banco Atlántida Honduras.
- Attorney at Law
K&M Abogados, S.A.
Former Professional Experience:
- Former attorney at Melara & Associates (Honduras)
District Court of Francisco Morazán
- Unconstitutionality of Anti-Money Laundry Legislation
- Commentaries to the Family Code and related norms (co-author)
- Honduran Bar Association